A bright and breezy 3 bedroom, 3½ bathroom condominium occupies the ground and first floor of the elegant Reeds House complex and overlooks the calming shore of the secluded Reeds Bay.
The ground floor features a master suite with walk in closet, en suite bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi tub and French doors leading out to the spacious covered patio, private garden and the beach beyond. The open plan kitchen and living area include a sit up breakfast bar and entertainment system with all the modern cable options. The plunge pool is sheltered offering a cooling escape from the sunshine while the lush garden and beach have loungers for sunbathing.
The first floor features two en suite bedrooms with twin beds, which can these be converted to a king and playful tropical decor. A small covered terrace is ideal for a morning coffee overlooking the bay before descending to the beach to enjoy the snorkeling and many water-sports activities available.
Reeds House features a friendly in house concierge who can assist guests with planning their island excursions whether it be hitting the links for the many world class golf courses nearby, exploring the wilder side of the island on a fun safari tour, or booking a day at sea swimming with the turtles and dancing away on one of the popular catamaran cruises available. Chic boutiques and luxury shops are only 10 minutes away in Holetown and many of the islands finest restaurants can be found on this coast including the world renowned Cliff Restaurant and the casual chic beachside Lone Star. Reeds House comes with an in-house cook and housekeeper allowing you to relax, kick back and enjoy your holiday to the fullest while we take care of your every desire.
- Excellent snorkeling opportunities with turtles and tropical marine life. Turtles swimming just off the reef – if you’re lucky you may see them laying their eggs or even hatching!
- Secluded bay offers privacy and tranquility
- Wet Bar with outdoor eating/relaxing area and BBQ
- Cordoned off swimming area
Good to know
- Can be rented with the Penthouse suite to become 4 bedroom residence with rooftop plunge pool and additional dining area
- Equidistant to Holetown and Speightstown – amenities are a 10-15 minute drive away
- Close to the many restaurants and popular beaches that dot the coast line
- Within walking distance to the Millie Ifill fish market – great for fresh fish
|On Beach||30.9-km||3.4-km||4.0-km||15.1-km||Royal Westmoreland – 2.2-km|
Mullins Restaurant – 1.8-km
|Master Bathroom||Tub, En suite, Shower, Double Vanity, Bidet|
|Bedroom 2||Twin||Twin beds that can also convert to a super king|
|Bathroom 2||Tub, En suite, Shower, Double Vanity, Bidet|
|Bedroom 3||Twin||Twin beds that can also convert to a king|
|Bathroom 3||En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity, Bidet|